This product is suitable for distribution in electric power transmission and distribution lines with AC 50HZ and rated voltage of 0.6/1kV in the field of distribution network and industrial equipment. The main function is to deliver electric energy.
This product is a product used under normal conditions. It is not suitable for some special conditions, such as overhead, underwater, marine, submarine nuclear power plants.
Flame-retardant PVC insulated cables are suitable for applications with flame retardant requirements. Refractory PVC insulated cables are suitable for densely populated and ventilated spaces such as underground railways, underground shopping malls, shopping malls and high-rise buildings.
Main technical features of the product
In addition to reliable electrical performance, this product cable also has strong chemical corrosion resistance, acid, alkali and organic solvents. The cable is not limited by the application drop, and can be laid in any drop or even vertical.
Product performance standards
GB/T12706.1-2008 Rated voltage 1kV (Um=1.2kV) to 35kV (Um=4.05kV) extruded insulated power cable and accessories
Rated voltage 1kV (Um=1.2kV) to 3kV (Um=3.6kV) cable
IEC60502-1:2004 Rated voltage 1kV (Um=1.2kV) to 30kV (Um=36kV) extruded insulated power cable and accessories
Rated voltage 1kV (Um=1.2kV) to 3kV (Um=3.6kV) cable
GB/T3956-2008 conductor of cable
GB/T19666-2005 Fire-retardant fire-resistant wire and cable general rules
The rated voltage UO/U(Um) of the cable is: 0.6/1 (1.2) kV, 1.8/3 (3.6) kV where:
UO: the constant frequency voltage between the conductor to ground or the metal shield used for cable design;
U: rated power frequency voltage between conductors for cable design;
Um: The maximum value of the "highest system voltage" that the device can withstand.
The rated voltage of the cable should be suitable for the operating conditions of the system in which the cable is located. In order to facilitate the selection of cables, the system is divided into the following three categories:
——Class A: When any phase conductor is in contact with a ground or ground conductor, it can be isolated from the system within 1 min.
——Class B: It can be operated for a short time in the case of single-phase grounding fault, but it should not exceed 8h in any case. The total duration of grounding fault should not exceed 125h per year.
—— Class C: Includes systems that are not Class A and Class B.
Note: When the system ground fault cannot be automatically released immediately, the excessive electric field strength added to the cable insulation during the fault will be shortened to some extent.
Cable life. If the system is expected to operate frequently in a persistent ground fault condition, the system should be classified as Class C.
Cables for three-phase systems, recommended values for U0 are shown in Table 1.
2. Conductor rated operating temperature The maximum rated operating temperature of the cable conductor is 70 °C. In the case of a short circuit (maximum duration not exceeding 5 s), the maximum temperature of the cable conductor does not exceed 160 °C.
3. The ambient temperature when laying the ambient temperature cable should not be lower than 0 °C,
otherwise it needs to be preheated beforehand.
4. Install the bending radius
The minimum bending radius of the cable during installation is shown in Table 2.
5. The laying method cable is not laid with a drop limit. Cables are allowed to be placed indoors, outdoors, in the air, and in the soil, allowing localized water to accumulate. The cable laying method can be tunnel pipe, cable trench, bridge frame, and exhaust pipe. The armored cable allows direct underground burying, and the wire armored cable allows vertical laying. Single core cables are not allowed to be laid in magnetic metal tubes. The cable laying environment should have good heat dissipation conditions.
6. The maximum allowable traction force of the conductor and the maximum allowable side pressure of the cable when laying the cable.
—— Copper conductor: F=70×S( N/mm2 )
—— Aluminum conductor: F=40×S( N/mm2 )
Side pressure calculation method: P=F÷R (N/m), the maximum allowable side pressure does not exceed 3000N/m.
Where: F-traction, N
S-conductor cross section, mm2
P-side pressure, N/m
R-cable bending radius, m
7. Cable transportation and storage requirements Cable trays are not allowed to lay flat. It is strictly forbidden to drop the cable tray with cables from the height during transportation. It is strictly forbidden to damage the cable mechanically. If the cable needs to be used in sections, the cable head must be sealed with a waterproof cap after the cable is segmented to prevent water ingress.
The commonly used models of the products are shown in Table 3.
2. Product specifications
a.The nominal cross section and core number of cable conductors in the product specifications are shown in Table 4.
b.The nominal cross-sectional area of the 2 multi-core cable neutral and protective conductor is shown in Table 5.
c. The nominal thickness of insulation is shown in Table 6.
d.In all the models and product specifications in the table below, add ZA-, ZB-, ZC-, ZB- before the flame retardant cable model, and add ZAN-, ZBN-, ZCN-, ZBN- before the fire-resistant cable model.
The conductor shall comply with the first or second metallized layer or the non-metallized layer annealed copper conductor or aluminum conductor of GB/T3956. Or the fifth bare copper conductor or the metallized layer annealed copper conductor.
2. Refractory layer
The fire-resistant cable conductor double-layer wrapped refractory mica tape, the mica tape wrapping must be flat and tight, and no defects such as wrinkles or leakage are allowed.
The insulation should be tightly packed onto the conductor and should be easily peeled off without damaging the insulator, conductor or plating. The thickness of the insulation shall comply with the requirements of Table 6.
4. Isolation sleeve (with armored cable)
It is extruded on the lock cylinder with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or polyethylene (PE).
The multi-core cable is made of galvanized steel strip or galvanized steel wire, and the single-core cable used for the AC circuit uses a non-magnetic metal strip or wire. The metal strip is wrapped by a double-layer gap, and the wire is twisted by multiple concentrics.
Note: A large number of facts have proved that the single-core cable with a special structure armor (such as the magnetic isolation structure with the addition of copper wire) is used in the AC circuit, and the cable is heated to cause a large drop in the current carrying capacity, so it is not recommended.
6. Outer sheath
The ST2 type PVC sheath or ST, polyethylene (PE) sheath material is extruded on the armor, insulation or cable core.
7. Finished cable sign
The outer sheath surface of the finished cable is printed with a continuous mark of the name, model, rated voltage, number of cores, nominal cross section and number of meters.